Thanks to Sharon From Chapter One, Page One for the tag 🙂 This is a great way to get to the all you bloggers so YAY for being involved. I’m slightly boring so my answers will probably reflect that haha.
So without further ado, here are my answers
Tell us 5 random facts about you…
1. I need to take charge with important things or I get all panicky. For example, my friends and I are booking a holiday next month and I NEED to be in charge of it, need to make sure everything runs smoothly, need to be lead passenger so I have control over the holiday and all the documents that comes with it. I HATE anyone else having important things in their possession. Jus thinking about this is causing me to come out in a panic.
2. I have PCOS. I have done since I was about 15 years old. I have been ignorant to it for years and year, never really reading up on it nor the health implications because YAY I dont have a regular period (TMI?) but now I am older, its in the front of my mind, especially the child part of PCOS – which means if I am lucky I can have children, but it will be really hard to conceive. I try not to think about it – it’s easier to say I don’t want kids than admit I do and not be able to.
3. I am a necklace and earring hoarder. If I go into any store, I head straight for the jewellery and see what’s on sale. I am guaranteed to come out with something.
4. I have resting bitch face, which means I look like a moody bitch pretty much anywhere. It’s good for keeping weird people away but when I see hot guys around, I try to smile as much as I can to get rid of my bitch face.
5. I am obsessed with Zebras.
When is your birthday?
In January, 17 days after Chrismtas 😀
What is your favourite colour?
Green all the way! All kinds of greens too.
What is your favourite memory?
Oh god…well there are two that are my favs. One is spending a month in Kenya with a charity when I was 17 and another was my Graduation from univeristy. Both are special to me.
Describe a day in your life..
LOL this is where I am boring. It’s normally get up, get ready, catch a bus into town, catch another bus to work. Walk the five minutes to work, write content, do some social media, do some link building/find keywords, have a gossip, walk to bus stop, get bus back to town, get bus back home, (or have a driving lesson from work) cook food, read a little, watch some TV, go to bed. And repeat.
What are your 5 favourite songs?
Bloody hell, now I have to think.
This one is easy – Amazed by Lonestar. SO MUCH LOVE for this song. I want it to be my wedding song. Yupp, I have thought that through haha.
Misery Business – Paramore. I am in love with this band and Hayley Williams.
Not Alone – McFly. One of my fav songs by them.
Kickstarts – Example. This always makes me so happy when it’s on.
Firework – Katy Perry. Defintely my jam haha.
If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Uhhh probably pizza – extra cheese, pepperoni, garlic butter and tuna. Yeaaah, I am completely weird.
What is something you really dislike?
Liars. I’ve encounterd to many to count and in the end I just give up on them.
Summer or Winter?
Winter. I love wrapping up and drinking hot chocolate and snuggling under the duvets with a book.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
I actually want to move to Canada. Why? I have no idea, but it’s the closest to Wales and although I love Wales, its time for a change.
Name five of your favourite films.
A Walk To Remember
If you won the lottery, what would you buy?
A house and a car…I’d save the majority of it though.
Favourite day of the week?
What 3 things would you take to a desert island?
My kindle fire full of books + songs, a solar powered universal charger and a hot guy to roll around the sand with.
Sweet or Savoury?
Ummm….I’m gonna go sweet. Mainly because I look at the desserts first at a restaurant then the main menu.
Early Bird or Night Owl?
Recently I’ve been an early bird. I cant sleep past half 8/9
Name 5 of your favourite books
The Edge of Never – J.A Redmerski
Hard Time – Cara McKenna
Losing Hope – Colleen Hoover
Remember Me – Sophie Kinsella
The Hunger Games Trilogy – Suzanne Collins
Alcoholic: Vodka and a mixer
Who do you tag next?