Thank you very much to Paper Cuts Reviews for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It is an award passed on by bloggers to new blogs worth reading (blogs with less than 200 followers). It’s very exciting to be nominated, and in turn to nominate others!
Recipients of the Liebster Award must:
- LIST 11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU.
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED OF YOU (BY THE BLOGGER THAT NOMINATED YOU).
- NOMINATE 11 OTHER BLOGS FOR THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD AND LINK TO THEIR BLOGS.
- NOTIFY THE BLOGGERS OF THEIR AWARD.
- ASK THE AWARD WINNERS 11 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER ONCE THEY ACCEPT THE AWARD.
My 11 facts:
- I have waaayyy too much canvas’s in my bedroom.
- I’m now a PR Comms Assistant. I’ve left retail behind 😀
- I cry at every single book I read. Yes, I am an emotional wreck
- I can’t drive. All my friends ship me around.
- Green is my favourite colour. Like I will EAT green sweets, buy green things, etc because they are green.
- I’m a hopeless romantic.
- Don’t speak to me before 12pm. I am not a morning person at all and you will get a glare and a grunt if you speak to me. (It annoys my dad so much)
- My Kindle is literally my baby.
- I’m addicted to Strawberry Splits.
- I am obsessed with hot, tattooed guys. Know any? Send them my way
- I am an earring hoarder.
Okay, that’s my 11, very boring facts about myself.
Now onto the questions asked by Paper Cuts Reviews
- Who is your idol?
This is really hard because I don’t really idolize anyone, well maybe my mum. She’s one of my best friends.
- Who is your favorite author and why?
I love waaay too many authors, but as I’ve mentioned in a post a few weeks ago, I LOVE Sophie Kinsella. She was one of the first authors that I read in my teens and I have read every book of hers (apart from The Wedding Night – i have yet to read that)
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
Hmmm, I was at Butlins with all my family (Grandparents, aunt, uncle, cousins, mum, brother) and going on the cable car with my dad. We went over the top of my family and i was shouting and waving at them. Ohh how to be 3/4 years old again.
- Favorite band/artist?
Okay so there are waay too many too! But McFly and Paramore. I’ve followed both bands from the very start.
- If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Holy smokes…umm probably pepperoni pizza and garlic and herb dip. Obsession.
- You’re deserted on an island somewhere and have 3 celebrities with you, who are they?
AHH Umm. okay, let me think about this. It’s really hard. Well, I’d need another girl with me, so Hayley Williams (Can teach me to sing like her). And the boys would be Greg James (He can bring along his DJ stuff) and Channing Tatum (He can do the chair dance from Magic Mike that Karli so very told me about last night ;)). 2 Americans and Two Brits. Sorted.
- Last person you spoke to?
In RL or online? RL was last night, my mother and brother. Online would be my honeybee, Karli.
- What made you start your blog?
I’ve loved books from a young age and my love has only gotten stronger. Over the summer i read so many books and decided to make a review blog. I’m so glad I did though, becase i have made some awesome friends and have some pretty avid followers too 🙂
- Favorite tv programme?
This changes all the time but atm its The Mindy Project.
- Your favorite quote?
“If you don’t look, it will come to you.” – Probs not the right quote, but whatever.
- Best advice ever given?
“Your time will come”….And it definitely has :). I dont really have advice given, I’m normally the one dishing it out.
Okay, now my questions for you lovely lot:
- What made you start reading?
- Favourite film?
- Ebooks or Paperback?
- Favourite website/Blog?
- If you could elsewhere, where would you go?
- Top three book boyfriends?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Top three books you;d take if stranded on a desert island?
- If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
- What are your plans for today?
- Sweet or Savory?
Now for the blogs I nominate:
2 thoughts on “The Liebster Blogging Award”
Congrats Zoe, you deserve it! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!