Seeing as it’s nearing the end of 2012 and it’s been a great year for new books and authors, I thought I would write my top ten books that I have thoroughly loved this this. They are in no particular order.
- Down To You – M. Leighton
- Such a Rush – Jennifer Echols
- Leave Me Breathless – Cherrie Lynn
- What I Didn’t Say – Keary Taylor
- From Rags – Suzanne Wright
- The Secret of Ella and Micha – Jessica Sorensen
- Wallbanger – Alice Clayton
- The Edge of Never – J.A Redmerski
- Everything But – Jade C. Jamison
- Crash – Nicole Williams
I need to add a NUMBER 11. I read this before the end of 2012 and it was AMAZING! So I’m adding On Dublin Street – Samantha Young.
So what have been some of your favourite books this year? Any of mine that would be in your list?